Sandwich Book Reports
Submitted by: Susan Felten
I found this information from Mailbox 1992. Idea for a book report:
1. Two pieces of white paper (bread) for the covers, front and back, of the book report.
2. A yellow piece of paper (cheese) for the student to describe their favorite part.
3. A green piece of paper (lettuce) for the description of the setting.
4. A bright pink or red piece of paper (tomato) for the description of the main characters.
5. A light piece of pink paper (ham) for a one paragraph summary of the story.
6. A white piece of paper (mayonnaise) for the student to write down what they thought of the book.
Put the ‘sandwich' book reports together and display.
The student really enjoy sharing their book report 'sandwiches'.