Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: Students will create a verb mobile that reflect the different principle parts of a verb.
l.. Select 3 verbs. On a sheet of notebook paper, list the 4 principle parts of each verb.
PRESENT PRESENT PARTICIPLE PAST PAST PARTICIPLE
2. On the back of your paper, write a sentence for each principle part of each verb.(12 total)
3. Cut the heart shaped patterns 4 red, 4 pink, 4 white, 1 large white
4. Each color will represent one verb and its principle parts. Write the verb and label the part on one side of the heart.
5. On the back, write your sentence.
6. Title the large heart VERBS. On the back. list any 10 present tense verbs.
7. Each heart must be hole-punched at the top and bottom in order to insert the yarn.
8. Attach to the wire hanger as shown.
THIS IS A PROJECT THAT THE STUDENTS REALLY DID ENJOY, AND IT REALLY DECORATED THE ROOM